Thursday, November 11, 2010

弯刀 Machete

s2758357.jpg
This is the first time I was on this genre, beheading, limb-cutting, gun-shooting(though our protagonist didn't like gun much)... every single scene in the movie depicts a high level of violence. To tell the truth, I was misled by a movie review website into watching this big daddy slashing his way while fucking every single woman he met throughout the movie. This movie was rated good and ranked high, for some reasons that were completely out of my understanding. Now I think it must have been backed by its loyal fans, who advocate nothing but violence and sex. Another problem for me was that I had trouble in understanding the story line, largely due to my lack of western knowledge. Hope you guy can grab a bit more than me. Enjoy the slashes!

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment