Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dennis & Zoe VS Scalpers

This post is a recap!

My first concert experience finally rested on 李宇春(sorry, I don't know her English name), after Zoe repeatedly pushing me for a peek. The overall experience was good to a concert newcomer, and the ticket was not dazzlingly pricy. But let's put aside all of 李宇春's performance, bcuz what kept me in high spirit was how me and Zoe dealt with various scalpers and stole a victory at last.

At first we met a scalper selling two fake concert tickets at 50RMB, thanks to Zoe's sixth sense and affluent purchasing experience, we beat him with no sweat. Then we killed time by wandering here and there looking for a bargain. The scalpers were not fools and stood against us firmly in terms of ticket prices. But you know what the ending was, their strength waned as the time passed and we finally snatched up two sweet tickets after about 20 minutes into the concert.

Well, I think we will need to play the same game soon... as VITAS will be holding his first Guangzhou concert on April 25 at Guangzhou Gymnasium.

That would be another momentous night.

1 comment: