Monday, November 16, 2009

Different World, Different Life

A few meaningless clicking on a hardworking night led me into the photo album of 曾俏琳 in Kaixin001. I was shocked on the spot. The gal, who was Zoe's classmate years ago, was seen in a villa with nice decorations, a stark contrast to our newly-brought "shabby house." My heart was sunk with depression and my face grew sorta pale. A question popped up quickly on my head "when will I able to offer my family a house as big as hers?" Though the answer didn't emerge, but one thing is crystal clear - being an employee will never achieve that.

I should start something big, at least start planning something big... but before that, I need to accumulate enough knowledge, treasure and human resources. What's a contradiction!

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment