Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Tough Job Ahead

Well, the decoration battle has just started. It is really a big headache for both me and Zoe. I believe there will be lots of troubles ahead waiting for us. The buying part has come to an end. We have got our dream house for an affordable price and were soon into a debt hole. We will be in an in-debt status for five consecutive years, but that's not something fearful to us. The thing that haunts us the most is the decoration part - getting people to tear down the unwanted walls, finding the suitable decorative bits for our home, keeping an eye on the whole decorating process. There's a hell lot to do. Now we need to juggle a full-time job and home decorating. It's tough. I hope that months later, I would write on my blog something like "we managed to juggle a full-time job and home decorating."

Cross fingers and say amen.

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment