Friday, June 25, 2010

Future X-Cops



Some people like to write down games that they work through, and I like to write down movies that I watch, be it good or bad. Watching movie has been a luxury activity for me, as work has encroached most of my time, and study took up the scarce rest.

I couldn't remember the time when I watched a movie alone, though I did remember the last movie I watched was the non-3d Avatar, which I enjoyed with my darling in a cinema.

Amazed by the Future X-Cops trailer, which shows several heart-stirring scenes of Andy Liu fighting a bunch of half-robot-half-human evildoers, I downloaded it with great expectation. This is the first substandard movie that came right into my eye this year. So much so that I couldn't even finish watching it! What are you doing Andy Liu, shooting a movie like this is like putting stains on your overall movie career. The plastic version of iron man really made me sick and not to say all the cheap special effects throughout the flick.

Two words for this movie - it sucks.

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment