Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HSBC Down 11% in One Minute, Anchor Cried

This is phenomenal. An anchor cried during live report over a significant mark-down of HSBC stock. I'm not a stock trader because my money have to be saved for a new house with my would-be-fiancee. I want a stable life and don't want to risk my asset and drive my adrenaline to the climax. Stock trading has been prevalent in China in recent years, ascribed to a false perception that it was an easy way to fetch money. But in fact, was it? You know, there is no such a thing as an easy dollar.

I believe in down-to-earth stance and have been sticking to a conservative investiment portfolio. You may poke fun at my conservatism, but at least I don't need to cry over spilled-out money in any treacherous trading games.

No comments:

Post a Comment