Thursday, February 4, 2010

Follow-up Post

After a cup of warm water, my mind started to relax so I can focus on something that I love to write.

It's time to write something logical. Now let me make clear the reason why I want to continue my blogging career. It's all from a Taiwan blogger. That guy is simply amazing. (he was more amazing in the past) He published every day at least one quality post on his blog, years after years, non-stop. On one of his posts, he pointed out that in every article we write there should be points. And the best number of points in one single post was three, according to his mind-boggling post. My thinking pattern changed since then. I started to consider multiple aspects of every situation. I forced myself to make at least three points to support my view or action.

Suddenly I realize that's why my blog has been dead.

Bcuz I had successfully listed myself three points to be lazy and stop updating my blog.

Point one: I got no time.
Point two: I had no energy left.
Point three: I need to do a lot of reading when I have both time and energy.

What a bunch of damned pretext! -_-

Anyway, feeling pretty good now, as I've written a lot today. =)

cya! bed time!

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment