Thursday, February 4, 2010

A New Start-up

Hey, guys. I haven't been writing for a real long time and this post is a nice touchstone for my English skills.

The momentum for this post is that one of my former colleagues started his own online business just days ago. (Sorry for my delayed news, I happened to read it today). We know that miracle is not easy to work, but at least he had taken his first step out on a bumpy road. I wish him good luck.

He had finally made up his decision to step out for his dream, so when will I make up mine to reignite my writing passion? I promised myself like million times to make my blog a fertile place, but months after my promises, it is still a pool for dead water. Shame on me!

What is holding up my writing habbit?

Question unanswered.

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment