Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm here to show I'm here, agian!

Yes, Zoe is back! Not from a place far away, but from a place without expression.

I was and am, unfortunately and will always be a lazy person, so writing down what i think and i see is some kind of suffering to me, especially in English! But now, I want change! I need change!(Im not cosplaying Obama =_=) Dennis said i should practice english more, i think he is right, that is why im here.

So, what should i talking about? In recent months, our decorating project goes off and on, but that really made me sick while cheerful. Though the sick is still going on, I believe the cheer will be expend when the sick ends, the day is not far away. OK, let me show you some pictures:



Before:
After:
Before:

After:

Before:
After:

Extra bonus:

And then, Dennis and me spend a very lazy and joyful CNY on my hometown. Eat eat drink drink, one day ends, one week ends, and then the whole holiday ends. During the eat eat drink drink, there was a very impressive story happened to me. My cousin, Mr Wugangyan, famous as a mean and stingy, 14 years old, steel-tooth boy, has devoted all his stashed money, including some coins and 1 yuan cashes to me for our wedding. I guessed it was at least 2k by the eye, LOL.
I'm really happy to have a this lovely little brother, though I used to fight and argue with him time to time, and he was no longer as pretty as when he was 3 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment