Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Love With Goal On

If you happen to read this;

This is the voice from my heart;

It may be a bit lengthy;

And represents my true self;

I need your help;

To realize my dream;

I've been dreaming of furthering my study path;

I need your support and coaching;

On my way to reach my goal;

The clock is ticking;

With less and less time left;

I'm panicked;

For I'm not sure;

When I can enter into my long-for academia;

I try to strike a balance between life and study;

Sometimes I may tip towards the study side;

Please don't get angry or frustrated;

Instead;

Please offer me guide;

And show patience;

I'm sure the days will come;

The days that we live

Healthily;

Happily;

And

Wealthily;

Yours;

Dennis.

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment