Friday, November 26, 2010

What's up to my lazy bone?

Long time no write!

My mind was not strong enough to withstand the everyday laziness, which reduced my blog to a 'ghost town.'

Contrary to my empty blog, I have done a real lot lately - took a trip to UK with a mind full of backpacker spirit, flew to Beijing to visit the Forbidden City, finished wedding photography with my would-be wife Zoe, bought a house with a river view, and of course in happy(not heavy) debt...etc. etc. Feel very sorry I didn't write things down and left my blog empty and pitiful.

In spite of failing to manage only one blog, I'm going to regenerate a blog dedicated to my career. I do cross my fingers at this moment to hope I can keep my words for at least a few months. Let's see.

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment