Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rich Dad, Poor Dad

These days I am reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad. I know it's an old book but at first some of the theories inside still seems work magically in today's highly competitive society. The word financial liberty really interested me in the beginning and forced me to think about how I could run away from the rat race.

But book is book. And the theories inside do not necessarily fit into anyone's life. After finishing 80% of the book and my view on it was no longer the same as I first flipped open it. The book is not very helpful to me in terms of guiding me to financial success.

Now, I think I have developed another attitude to life along my reading-- work smart and live well. I do not need to get rich at all. What I need is a rich life full of love and excitement. And I think I can achieve that without being very financially wealthy. Of course, you CAN too.

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

1 comment: