Tuesday, June 28, 2011

29 Announcement

OK, here I am, at the age of 29, I have witnessed and experienced a lot. I have been aboard, I have got a home and married, I am in debt and in the middle of nowhere in terms of chasing my dream. I am not really at sea, but kinda at a place where the exit is currently hidden from me. I am no longer an expert to English, but I am trying to catch up with my Chinese.

Recently my wife has launched her lil shop on Taobao, a virgin step onto her long-wanted path. The road will be rocky, and I hope I could be supportive along the road ahead.

Things change really fast these days. I hear news of leaving on a weekly basis. Just do not believe there is a thing call stability these days, we gotta take care of ourselves, no one will give you a pity look when you are in dare need.

Life goes on, and life goes better.

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment