Monday, August 31, 2009

50 Best Websites 2009

Here at Time magz they have handpicked the best websites in 2009. I personally went through the list and was shocked to find that about half of them were Greek to me. After holding my surprise down I started to check them out one by one.

Among the unacquainted sites, the most impressive one, to me, was Internet Archive. I was sure that I had bumped into this site in the past during my years as a webmaster, but it still amazed me greatly when I tried its travel-back-in-time feature. I especially liked the "Take Me Back" button on its homepage as it kinda felt like you were taken on a time machine and flashed back into digital antiquity. I took some time to review the past of WoWMine.com. Nice work! =)

I'm not going to talk about other on-the-list sites and will let you work out the rest from here...

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment