Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chinese Valentine's Day

Me and Zoe wore couple costume yesterday to celebrate the Chinese Valentine's Day, and a gorgeous meal (Sichuan flavor) was one of the highlights in our celebration of the narrowly-known festival.

Everything went on perfectly though we failed to reach riverbank as we planned, but the biggest defeat yesterday was my attempt of sharing some great Cantonese jokes with my darling. I thought the jokes were laughable but they failed to trigger her smiling vein.

Back home, we took some nice pictures using our newly-acquired camera and I will post them up later.

We ended our day in bed at around 23:00.

Something more memorable happened later at night, but couldn't be shared here. (a little secret between D and Z, but I can assure you it's not something romantic.)

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment