Sunday, May 31, 2009

Daily Recap

Retrieved my ICBC account password today. I had failed to remember my account passwords several times in the past, mainly due to my mind was entirely monopolized by my lover. (kidding) Those six-digit have always been on the brink of a lost in my fragile head, but fortunately I had found a surefooted way today to deal with them for the rest of my life! Sorry numbers, I beat you!

Reviewed 赵本山's trilogy. (卖拐, 卖车 and 功夫) and almost died of laughing. Credits to Zoe's recommendation and Mr. Zhao's masterworks!

Decided to quit Kaixin001.com cold turkey. The site is not that addictive, huh?

Decided to keep blogging instead of going to micro-blogging wholeheartedly.

Learned a new word - inter alia - among other things; as in "the committee recommended, inter alia, that he should be promoted first."

Started to poke my nose into comScore's User Demographic Reporting technique, but was interrupted later by new tasks, which is described below.

Two new tasks are under way, namely, WAP C2C platform and WAP social utility site. Gotta dig into them and work out two pieces of report by Thur.

Decided to set aside some time to plough through FAQ of Facebook and Twitter, in efforts to better understand these two popular social sites.

Walked through some Chinese micro-blogging sites, including 饭否, 嘀咕, 叽歪 to keep myself up-to-the-minute.

Found two very good sites, Hellotxt and Ping.fm, to synchronize a bundle of SNS sites at one click. And also stumbled upon a very cool article on the topic of social network synchornization.

Happened to find a new Gmail feature, providing info about recent and concurrent activities on your mail account. You can access to this feature by looking at the bottom of your Gmail inbox where it is said Last account activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment