Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Packed Schedule

Finally my PC is up and running after hours of configuring and fine-tuning. Without doubt, PC is your best and most trustworthy friend while you are at work, so you really should spend some time to comb it like you do to your first love, fondly and patiently.

Oh... this piece kinda went amiss and didn't quite fit its title, as it announced something like "packed schedule" above, and it should have been a piece complaining about a damn packed schedule, in a logical way... But wait! Who on earth set the law that says an article must fit its title? No one. So why I have to write something that fits its title? Generally speaking, for consistency. Then why I want to care about that abstract consistency in the first place? For the comfort of readers. So here comes the last question - are you really uncomfortable when reading an astray piece like this?

Please remind me of what I should otherwise have forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment