Saturday, April 3, 2010

Capitalists, You Should All Be Dead

It's nearing midnight, but my darling is still working in her office as busy as a bee.

It's nearing midnight, but I'm still waiting at the other end of an instant messenger for a message from her telling me she can leave.

I hate overtime! When I say I can accept occasional overtime, I LIE!

Even occasional overtime get on my nerve!

I hate overtime myself, and I hate seeing my loved one overtime for zilch.

I hate capitalist.

You exchange our health for dirty money.

I hope one day.

You all capitalists die in anguish.

This is my curse for you.

I'm not a guy from Google who naively sticks to the outdated motto "don't do evil."

I just want to be evil.

FUCK YOU capitalists!

Don't make me start putting explosives into your ass to 爆你菊!

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment