Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Google is Omnipotent

I have to say Google is king of information. (you knew that already?) I say that because recently Google helped me a lot in my attempt to sort out a tricky problem - to download videos on ATV website. ATV sets up some barriers on its website so that video url cannot be seen and accessed directly, as a result, you are not able to download the videos using your ordinary download toolkit that works well in other situations. After some intensive Google searches, finally I found a discussion post on a forum which details the ways to detour those man-make barriers. The magical steps work great and now I have in my harddisk a reservoir of English news, which serve as my weapons to re-command the lost linguistic battlefield. Lucky! XD

Where there's a will there's a way. Isn't it? =)

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment