Sunday, July 25, 2010

Living or Surviving?

Just finished a movie and now sitting back in front of the damned PC (It was damned, but couldn't live without it, that's a sad truth). I started to think about the question - am I living or just surviving? With only a few entertainment around, I didn't have a sports car, a riverside villa, or I simply couldn't do whatever I wanted to do, like traveling worldwide.(I didn't think I was greedy though) Things became impossible to me when they were priced dearly. A line from the movie Kick-Ass, with no power comes no responsibilities, struck me with a start. With no special power injected, am I going to be an ordinary guy throughout my life and all I have to do is to live with it?

No, I want a better life, in which I want to travel around with my family and never need to worry about money issue. I have to admit, now I'm just surviving, and a long way before I can really chill out. Not being content with what you have may make your life painful, but I think I will enjoy the 'painfulness' along my life.

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment