Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Kid, This is Writing for You

Hi dear,

I am writing this post specifically for you, my kid. Your dad is 28 years old at the time of writing this and have spent most of his time in the past idling and goofing around. He is very regretful but unfortunately there is no antidote for his remorse in the world he lives and he can perform no magic to return to the past for his debt. He wants to leave you a message here though you might never read it in your whole life. You should cherish your time and take study seriously. You don't need to study madly as "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" but you have to have a study map throughout life so you don't get lost. You should not idle around as I did when I was a kid. You should not treat PC games as your priorities as I did when I was a school boy. You should not grow up with poor knowledge of Chinese, (even I'm a native Chinese) math, politics, history, chemistry, geography and logic as I did. You should not study extremely hard after school age to regain the lost bits of knowledge as I did, which was largely in vain from my experience. Make good use of your time kid.

I hope I can see you soon.

Dennis,
Your Dad

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment