Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hancock/全民超人汉考克 (2008)



Hancock is the first movie that I watched with my girl firend, that's why it's a phenomenal one in any case. Aside from the leading star Will Smith, who is definitely one of my favorites, this movie has virtually no attraction at all. (though I sneaked a couple of kisses from my lover during the movie time, which were quite sweet. =D ) The plot of Hancock is quite dull, and from the plot I learned that John Hancock is an unhappy and reluctant superhero who is living in his own world and saving the world whether people like it or not. People's hatred culminates when he captures several baddies but costs the city more than $9 million to mend the damages he leaves behind. Later he meets a public relations executive by accident and through whose help he grows from a "hero" to a hero.

Well, I'm not going to rate this flick a high score. But anyway, if you are really bored to death, go check this movie and it may act as a soother to placate your tedious life.

No comments:

Post a Comment