Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mindhunters/八面埋伏 (2004)



Mindhunters was the first movie that really thrilled the backbone of me, yes, my backbone did budge a bit during the movie time. Well, at this point a wicked idea is popping up in my head, what if me and cutie Zoe watch this movie together? Would she be scared so much that she hug me tight for a bit of nerve? XD

The gruesome story takes place on a remote island, the FBI has a training program for their psychological profiling division, called "Mindhunters", used to track down serial killers. The training goes horribly wrong, however, when a group of seven young agents discover that one of them is a serial killer, and is setting about slaying the others. Can the few that are left figure out who the killer is in time? The tension increases amidst the group with the lack of confidence on each other. So Zoe, let's enjoy the Mindhunters at night with all the lights turned off!

No comments:

Post a Comment