Monday, July 28, 2008

A letter for Dennis and Zoe in 3 months later.

Hi u two,

How are u? Are u happy now? 3 months are not a long time. But I think it is a important period for new lovers. My dear d, do you still say I love u to z everyday? Dear z, do you still love d more everyday? If so, please give a kiss to each other as prize.

Zoe, I know 3 moths is hard for you, but don't give up easily. Dennis is a good man, please don't be selfishly. OK, maybe once per week is ok. And remmeber open yourself to him, don't be cloudy as before. Tell him what you are thinking is as important as you get together. I have confidence in your future, I know you love each other, I know you will love each other's family. Don't be afraid, I hope you will be with each other in the rest life.

Dennis, thank you for loving Zoe so much. She is not perfect, but you gaved everything pefect to her. Though she dosen't say love as much as you, but I have to say, that is because she is shy with this. Tell her what you want, couse she is not smart enough to guess out, and also you shoud know, she is willing to try to be what you want. When she is in depression, please help her out, encourage her, don't let her alone.

OK, that is all I want to say. Oh right, it should be Oct 28th when you read this letter. The 24th birthday of Zoe is not far away now, dear Mr D, you won't forget it right? Kiss u =@= LOL


Love U

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment