Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Red Cliff (Part One)/赤壁(上) (2008)



Well, Red Cliff is the second flick that I enjoyed with my love one Zoe. (Sorry I like to mention her name as often as possible...Please bear with me this habit) I doubted its attractivenss before watching this Made-in-China movie, but since my lover said she loved the guy acting as Zhuge Liang and so we together went for a hunt. The movie didn't depress me as expected, instead, it lifted me up in a joyous pace. The dialogues between Zhuge Liang and Zhou Yu were more than funny and we LOLed many times during the movie. Though the whole product was far from perfect, I do expect the second part of this flick. When will it be out? Well, I hope it would come out just before Diablo 3, if possible. =(

Fuuny Postscript: we booked the movie tickets one hour before the show, which resulted in a painful walkthrough of the neighboring megamalls, however, I did learn from my lovely other half many brand names. Thank you darling. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment