Monday, June 22, 2009

Revive My Writing Hands

My darling Zoe is a wordsmith on Chinese words, though she reiterated on various occasions that her prowess in Chinese was knowingly overrated and flattered by me.

In stark contrast, I was a wordmonger who used Chinese pretentiously and carelessly, and no wonder I was dwafted whenever we were engaged in activities involving Chinese.

However, to make things worst, I've recently noticed that my English supremacy was starting to lose stream. This finding appalled me to half death as I realized my holy grail would soon go into thin air, if the situation keeps worsening.

At this remarkable point when I would soon turn 27, I'd like to make yet another resolution - to revive my writing passion that withered day by day in an inconspicuous way.

I will hold my battleground, at all costs.

cross myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment