Monday, June 15, 2009

What Is Life

Far from my darling, I miss her so much with every minute ticking away. I think now I'm in what they called "menstrual flow," but instead of being uneasy, I feel kinda depressed. I know clearly that my depression came mainly from a sense of self-criticism.

I criticized myself for not living up to some promises.

I criticized myself for not keeping some resolutions up.

I criticized myself for not being truly a man, even at the age of 27.

I criticized myself for not having a cozy home to house my darling.

I criticized myself for not working hard enough to study, especially the math

I criticized myself for induging in some meaningless web games, like Kaixin001.com.

I criticized myself for not being able to recognize the threat ahead.

I criticized myself for not addressing some issues in proper ways.

I criticized myself for knowing only ways to complain but not ways to solve.

I criticized myself.

I confessed.

I repented.

But

I've stopped complaining, criticizing and repenting, once and for all.

With my darling deep in my heart, I'm now a man fearing nothing.

Take a deep breath.

And say,

I come, I conquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment