Monday, July 27, 2009

It Always Seems Impossible Until It Is Done

Words can soothe people, especially when someone is down. I was saddened today by the irritating news that house price was going to keep high for an uncertain period. As usual, the first question entered my mind then was when I could marry the one I really love. Apparently, no answer stored in my mind at this stage. It was not because that I thought I was incapable. In fact, my worry has been driven mainly by a sense of urgency. I didn't quite know from where it came, but I thought many factors contributed to that feeling.

I was in a sour mood when a string of words enter my eyelids "It always seems impossible until it is done." It placated my pain instantly like a panacea for my illness.

I'm not a superman, but I know I will not be the one without a shelter. I'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment