Monday, July 13, 2009

Late Night Grunt

I want to ensure her a simple but cozy life. That's all. I may not be able to offer you extravagance, but I try very hard to lessen your worry about shelter and food. I may not be mature enough at the time of writing this post, but I push myself to maturate on a daily basis. I'm very weak at math, logic and orientation at present, but I attempt to make up those by diligence.

All in all, I just want to be a good man who can take good care of his soul mate in my limited life. I know it's easily said than done. But I will tough it out.

I hate brawl and misunderstanding and kinda quick-tempered at times. But I'm nice in nature.

Words are nothing in this material world.

But I still want to say,

I will try my best to make our world beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment