Monday, July 11, 2011

A Weird Dream

Haha, this post is ancient which I wrote but did not post. Now it is time to expose!

Last night I had a weird dream. The dream shows me and my darling in a small square room with only a bed, a door and a glass window. We two soon become highly amorous on the poorly decorated bed. Apparently, we want to "走在一起". When we are all prepared, with clothes all off, we hear a sound at the window. It is Ring standing by the window who has an intention to peek through the window. We are scared and both keep silence till Ring walks away reluctantly after several failed attempts.

We compose ourselves and try to regain our amorousness. The atmosphere grow romance again. But when the time is right to "走在一起", we hear a female voice at the door saying something like "it's time for dinner." It turns out to be Chenli, a roommate of my darling Zoe. We grumble to dress up for the meal.

WTF...

And I wake up... in my own bed... alone.

Weird.

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment