Monday, July 11, 2011

X World

I was once hooked by a SNS game named X World. This game is very hot in overseas market, though with a different name of Mafia. The game is interactive and requires a lot of friends joining your group in order to strengthen your team.

The Task System is well designed as it always leads you to a point where you are close to next level, so you have a feeling that you will soon hop into next level and will have a new experience. This kind of feeling will keep you to the game for a whole day because you feel you achieve things all along the way.

The Item System is good as it rewards you with different items and some of the items need to be collected when doing your tasks.

However, after sticking it to half a year, I quited cold turkey for the reason that the game stopped updating and no longer provided me with an ounce of entertainment. I do think X World is a good game and I would say it would be very addictive if the developer team continues to feed it with focus. But they didn't, and the empire they established collapsed almost overnight. A pity to many but not me. =)

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment