Monday, July 11, 2011

Why Do We Need AV?

Be warned, this topic is very sensitive. Leave immediately if you are somehow allergic to adult videos.

Out of pure curiosity tonight, I asked myself a question - why do we need AV? The 'we' here refers to us male. So to make it clear, why do man need AV? (should I include boy?)

My input is that AV helps us reach our wildest imagination. Everyone wants to try new things, and AV gives us a fresh feeling that we cannot touch in real world. Advanced postures, women with great figures, things that you want to try but never got a chance... these are reasons why man is desperate to drill into the AV universe.

Me? A normal husband who of course keeps a crate of ammunition in case someday I need them to reach climax. =P

Posted via email from Dennis & Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment