Sunday, January 11, 2009

From Past to Current

Time flies. Me and Zoe have walked arm in arm through a lot of episodes and scenarios, some were sweet, others were bitter. Past experiences flashed up in our minds as Zoe recalled how she tried to shun my first kiss, how she felt embarrassed in my tight bear hug and how she shivered as I inadvertently lay on her legs.

One of her recalls was very noticeable. She recalled that I would be terminated if I had failed to remove a barrette from a foamed plastic, which she set up as an IQ test on me. That was really a critical moment. I was so lucky to win over her.

From strange to intimate, we had gone through assorted experiences together. But I know, deep down, it is just the beginning of an endless colorful life.

Our time has come.

No comments:

Post a Comment