Wednesday, January 28, 2009

IQ Test

Today I've set aside some time for an IQ test and got a score of 119. Not a bad score actually for I was classified as a "high intelligence" guy. XD

You know what, I believe if two intelligent guys, namely, Dennis and Zoe, walk together, there would be wonder!

Needless to say, a rosy future is ahead of us! We are intelligent; we are hard-working; we are caring, and most of all, we are loyal. So what else can stand in our way?

I'm not a talent, and I have never said and will never say that I'm one. Thanks to my no-talent, I work harder than anyone else on Earth. (Well, there might be some other crazy nuts working round-the-clock in another corner of the Earth, but I'm definitely one of those nuts.)

This IQ test further convinced me that I'm a good match to Zoe. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment