Monday, January 26, 2009

New Year Resolution

Today is the first day of 2009, (well, I'm talking about Chinese lunar new year) and I want to catch the widely-respected trend to make a new year resolution on my blog.

Let's first take a moment to think about this: how many new year resolutions have you ever made but failed to commit to? I guess there must have been at least one or two. I've seen a sea of online articles instructing you on how to stick to a resolution, so I'm not here to repeat those tasteless creeds again. What I want to do here is to join the resolution army and make a reachable resolution.

From today onwards, I want to write a piece down on my blog every day, on whatever topic throws in my mind. Literally to say, I'm going to execute a no-holds-barred writing style. I've made a secret promise to myself that one day I want to live by my pen, or keyboard. So this new year resolution is in fact closely linked to my future career development. I hope this tiny link can bind us together and thus make my determination strong.

God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment