Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Get-Together with Zoe's Relatives

On a breezy day, I was on my way to an all-important get-together -- a so-called face-to-face gauge by Zoe's relatives. It seemed everything was on its right track at first. I got the time and place, and hit the road early just in case any traffic jam. We were supposed to meet at 万佳 so I ignored a mall named 万家. But when I got off board, my intuition informed me that there must have been something wrong. I tried to call up Zoe, but her phone turned me down, for unbeknown reasons. And the next thing happened was that I was stranded on a packed street with no foreseeable goal in sight.

But when the time seemed to have moved at an unbearable pace, she SMSed me! And from there, my day started to grow bright! =D

Zoe's is truly a fairy. Yup, that's why I've been falling heavily in love with her. ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment