Sunday, December 14, 2008

Should We Celebrate Christmas?

For me, there is always a point for argument. I don't really know how I was adrenalized to write this piece. There was just an inside writing rush that pushed hard, forcing me to print my thoughts onto papers.

If you think a little bit deeper before celebrating the upcoming Christmas, you would find your mind twisting in an endless abyss about why Chinese should celebrate Christmas at all. Digging into Wikipedia, we finds that Christmas is an annual holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus. So are Chinese religiously bound to Jesus? Or are Chinese celebrateing the reincarnation of a virtual Jesus? Sorry to all of those Christmas celebrators, I've been wondering why some of us are so crazy about Christmas. You may cite globalization as a pro, but I deem that very weak.

So what's your opinion on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment