Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Office is Nothing But a Pressure Cooker

Office is nothing but a pressure cooker. In a company meeting yesterday, my boss roared and hit the ceiling when he was presented a cluster of messy data, and went on to blame us for the losing streak. Fine, to be frank to the world, I almost collapsed these days. Overwhelming by tons of frivolous stuffs on a minutely basis and executing a six-day working schedule packed with painful tasks had prevented me from loosening up, both physically and mentally. The company top dogs who have been milking me from the first day I worked for them had finally irritated my ego. Don't treat me like a working machine. Don't increase my workload but decrease my pay. I demand fairness and justice! But, will there really be fairness and justice in work place? This question must have been translated into a big question mark on every employee's head. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment