Thursday, December 4, 2008

How Two Boarded a Bus by NOT Paying Full Price

This is real and not fictitious. Last night we did something that would be called a "deed". Me and Zoe got on board a bus by paying a mere 1.2 yuan. How could we do that? I didn't really know how but I'd like to repeat the whole event here.

First we rushed onto an uncrowded bus, I didn't beep my "electric card" upon boarding, instead I was holding 1 yuan on my hand waiting at the doorstep, appearing to be checking if Zoe had enough charges. At the same time, Zoe was scouring her handbag for money. In a few seconds out of nowhere she conjured up some coins and plunk them into the slot, while I slipped the note into the slot in a rather calm way. It's clear. We did it! What Zoe plunked into the money-box was 2 coins worth 0.2 yuan. And me, slipped into a one yuan note with a composed mind.

You see, life is magical and colourful! It's all because of you, Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment