Friday, April 10, 2009

Madagascar (2005)


Well, another movie I reviewed recently through VOD. Why I bother to write this piece is because, first, writing is really a great way to kill time; secondly, I saw some mixed reviews to this animated film and felt obligated to say something about it. On imdb.com, some of the reviews praised the movie as a bright, happy, and delightful to eyes and ears, nevertheless, the negative reviews were not less in quantity. A spate of comments said the film was just moderately funny and in no way worth spending money for a screen view. Very confusing huh?

My take on this movie is... is... hmm... searching for a phrase to fit the situation... well... it's coming out... yup... one moment... almost there... you got it... is... is second to none! =)

So what's your take buddy?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's 2nd to none. But I saw it a number of times during the last few years. It's getting better and better every time I saw it. The dialogue is exceptional.

    ReplyDelete