Friday, April 10, 2009

Mission Impossible (1996)

Yesterday night I watched Mission Impossible again using my idiot box. The disk stealing plot was still amazing even judging by the current standard of amazement, featuring a group of four managing to beat a set of state-of-the-art systems with the help of some spy techniques. Mission Impossible is really better than most action films out there, because it actually keeps a believable plot without throwing in some excessively supernatural hero(s), like Spider Man, Hell Boy, Fantasy Four or Iron Man... (sorry, I don't think Iron Man could be possibly produced before my righteous soul resting in paradise) It is believable and memorable. I bet the memory of the disk stealing scenario is still fresh in your head now, even after a deacde. Nothing to say anymore, a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment