Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cost Versus Earning

The price of house in Guangzhou has been quadrupled by the hideous efforts of various house developers, while my salary did get trebled in the same period by my enormous efforts to climb the corporate ladder. Hey, but mind you, the two bases were extraordinarily distinct. Now we are talking about a 5-digit-number/square meter price versus a 3-digit-number/day salary. The disparity is huge, if not gigantic.

Recently I saw a piece of news that said house price in Guangzhou would be on a downward spiral in the years ahead. And I truly hope that this is a commitment that our government can live up to -- to relieve the life of all our ordinary people. Because, this seems to be the only foreseeable obstacle in my road to a happy marriage, with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment