Tuesday, September 9, 2008

An Episode of Identification

This is yet my another attempt to reactivte our blog. My darling seemed had turned this blogsphere into a wasteland. Darling, you didn't even post anything, Chinese or English, huh?

Here is my record of an evnet designed to amuse. The other day me and my darling were on our road to a repurchase of a mobile phone. When we were at the shop, we asked for an Oppo, though I didn't know much about this "brand name', I trusted her. After a tortuous test-drive, the time came for a payment, and I was asked to show my identification card at the checkout counter. I was shocked as I didn't carry the card with me so the shop assistant required me to show the short message after payment, by which confirming I am the real card holder. That's the amusing moment because the short message never arrived...never...

Finally, we called to the credit card center to verify my identification. Damn, this was the first time, and I promise the last time too, to act like such a stupid in front of a salespeople!

Anyway, it was a fun day, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment