Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bargain Shopping Trip

On a breezy day me and my darling Zoe were on a shopping trip aiming at bargain stuff.

Our first stop was a store selling socks, with everything inside pricing at 1RMB. What a price! Zoe fanatically buried herself into a huge stack of socks while I waited patiently outside. We ended up there with twelve socks and one underpants. Next we came aross a small mountain of clothes on the floor with a poster on the wall saying "Buy Three for 5RMB". Again Zoe dove into it in an insane manner and dug up a total of six! After a whistle-stop at a celebrated restaurant, we restarted out journey by reaping a T-shirt for 20RMB. Then the most memorable moment came in, my darling slashed a 80RMB skirt down to 30RMB! It was a real bargain and my darling was very proud of making such a deal! You know darling, I am proud of you too and I really enjoyed this trip with you! GGGG!

No comments:

Post a Comment