Thursday, November 13, 2008

Toilet Anecdote

Today is my lucky day as I again bumped into that embarrassing situation of running out of toilet paper. After shitting heavenly, I found the toilet "paperless" and I was penned as a result of that. I listened out, and attempted to jump from where I was stranded to another toilet chamber. But the bustling people outside soon eliminated such a faulty idea.

All of a sudden, I thought I had figured out a very smart way to escape -- to wait for a person who doesn't know me well, so I will be nameless to him and will also be free from a face losing. Brilliant idea and it worked very well! Skipping a few unbecoming candidates, my savior finally appeared and helped me out after spending 20 meaningless minutes in the closet.

Yeah... This is my lucky day. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment