Sunday, November 9, 2008

Search Others for Their Virtues

Yes, people, I've made a promise early to write as often as I can due to my career orientation has been reset advisedly by myself to be an editor in chief. So here is yet another attempt to hone my writing skills.

I want to write something about how to hate a person less today. In real life, many of us tend to spend a great deal of time on finding faults in people we deal with on a daily basis. If, instead, we try to search other people's characters for what we like about them, we will make our hate slighter. That will, in turn, make your world less daunting because you would free yourself from many hostile relationships in everyday life.

Let's start today! If you have a boss, colleague or neighbor who you disliked to some point, try my recipe today and turn your hatred into love. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment