Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mint Candy and Its Best-Before Date

This is a funny moment that I planned to jot down on my blog long time ago, but somehow slipped my mind.

Way back, one day I stumbled upon a very embarrassing thing which made my darling laugh for minutes on end.

During working hours, I took out from my drawer a case of mint candy, which serves as a kind of "bad-breath remover". After feeding myself a mint pellet, I accidently found out from the case that the candy had already passed its best-before date! Zoe and Ring watched me when I ungracefully coughted up the pellet from my mouth. Just later Zoe found out that I was misled and pointed to a right best-before date.

Anyway, this post is just for laugh. Darling, does this entry remind you of that funny moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment