Sunday, November 9, 2008

Watch Your Hands, Zoe!

Rome was not built in one day. The same goes to English. English was not mastered in one day neither. You have to use what you have learned everyday to strengthen your English skills. My darling said he could not figure out what to write because she was just going through the same routine over and over again. But actually that's not the story.

Here you may find an example of what you can take as your writing material.

My darling has an age-old habit of scratching her face with her dirty hands, hands that have been working on a bacteria-laden keyboard. Even my all-out efforts to remind her of not doing so, she is skill in the habit now. My online report of women having a lot of bacteria living on their hands didn't threaten her to quit the habit. I think the best way to insure her of getting rid of the habit is for me to become her bodyguard and restrain her hands when she has an itch on her face. What do you think Zoe?

No comments:

Post a Comment