Sunday, November 9, 2008

Easy come, easy go. T_T

Yesterday, we dug out a bag of bargains from a clothes mountain.
Today, these bargains of 5 top, 2 socks, 1 scarf and 1 underpants were totally destroyed because of been dyed by one red vest of them. I was almost mad when I pick them up from the bucket I marinating them. Every pieces of them were colorful, pink, sanguine, and carmine! Then I began to wash them by hand with great care, in the hope of having chance to save one or two piece. But really disappointing, even though the color of water turn to red, the color on these clothes didn't fade a little. T_T
When I could find no way out, an ideal suddenly appeared in my brain. Since the red vest is easy to fad its color, so if I can use it as a pigment to dye all other cloth into pure red? I was really exciting with this idea, I put a most-dyed one into the red water, them mixed round and round. Disappointing again, the clothes didn't become pure red also. T_T



Do you think I had gave up?
No, you are abesouletly wrong!
I still have another desperate remedy!
I will bring some disinfector tommorrow, to kill the bloody red!

No comments:

Post a Comment