Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lois & Clark: New Adventure of Superman


It' over, it's gone.
I can't stop from feeling hopeless.T_T
I will miss them, Lois and Clark, for my whole life.

About ten years ago, I saw them first time. Now, I'm 24 years old, I'm still loving them. Watching the entiry seasons in rencent weeks, from they met to they had a baby, it likes a jounery which I grow up again. The Daily Planet was like a window of my chilidhood, I look world through it. A fantasy world had hero, love and truth. It was attractive to me sooooo much that I wanted to be a part of them. But now, I am adult, they are getting old....I know it is impossible, but can't stopping from yearning it.T_T. Oh, I'm sick....
Whatever, I will miss them forever. NO matter what they are, where I am, and how old all of everybody will be.


My superman belt, it makes me feel sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment